Friday, April 01, 2016

April 1, 2016 HOUSE OF CARDS COLOR/SCRIPT CHALLENGE



GOOD MORNING



This month over at House of Cards we have a color/script challenge - and I choose to do the script challenge. Below is my script creation using script background.





I have used this technique (if you want to call it a technique) before and love the results.  This is a very simple card but does pack a punch.  I stamped the script background stamp first with Distress inks, then lightly brushed pearl-x powder over the script.  Gives it a beautiful shimmer which you can't really see in the photo.  Next keeping with the monochromatic theme I stamped my floral image using Memento ink, then the sentiment, and finally the butterfly.  Had to add a little bling so added some pink jewels and tied a two tone ribbon , mounted on strip cs, then on a solid pink.   
Come join us at HOUSE OF CARDS challenge this month.  CHALLENGES

     Artistic Inspirations - anything goes
     Stamp Art Papel- anything goes
     613 Avenue Create - anything goes
   

8 comments:

Jane Knudsen said...

Beautiful card! I like how you did pearl x! And it does pack a punch! jane hoc dt

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely! Doesn't the addition of script really add something special to a card. What a great take on the challenge, Jo x HOC/DT Friend.

Rocky said...

This is SO pretty, pink is not my favourite colour but this may make me change my mind, it's beautiful.

applejack cards by sue said...

Looks so pretty. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT

sue t. said...

Love your beautiful CAS card!

stampingbowd said...

This is beautiful! I can imagine the script sparkles! I love the silhouettes in pink! Fabulous card!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Lovely card! You did wonderful on the monochrome with all the girly pink :o) I bet it sparkly too.
Tina HOC teamie

Susan Renshaw said...

This is a lovely card - super design!

Fabulous make for the House of Cards!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!