Monday, April 18, 2016

April 18, 2016 Monkey


I am a big fan of Gerda Steiner stamps and each month she offers a "free" digi for you to complete and put in her monthly challenge.  This month it was this darling monkey hanging from a limb.  As I do so many chemo angel cards I thought the sentiment Hang in There from Gerda's Happy Fall Set was perfect for this card.  I made a gatefold card - colored the monkey with my copic markers, matted on some brown die cut shapes.  The DP was from a pack of MS papers that I have had forever.  I held the card together with the round "paper clips" that were so popular a long time ago and I still have a lot in my hoarded supplies.  LOL.  A bit of monkey ribbon and this card is ready to go.
     Challenge:  GSD - monthly challenge  

6 comments:

Donna said...

This is just adorable and cheery, I can't believe you had ribbon to match!

Laurie Unger said...

So very cute and appropriate for your Chemo patients. TFS

Anonymous said...

What a perfect saying for your chemo people. Needless to say, the
monkey is adorable. Marian

Diane said...

So cute! I love the monkey and great job coloring it! It will bring a smile to the recipient's face and brighten they're day.

Cheryl W said...

This cheery card is so perfect for the chemo patients you encourage. They will appreciate that cheeky little monkey.

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, and love that the ribbon marched! Great job :-)