Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April 13, 2016 WHO LET THE DOGS OUT



GOOD MORNING

I love designer choice weeks here at REPEAT IMPRESSIONS  and this week is:  WHO LET THE DOGS OUT.  Now being a dog owner of 3 Big dogs I loved this challenge.  I chose to use 8101-L
BULLDOG .  I had so much fun creating the scene below.




 


I showed two views of the card so you could see that I cut the front of the card using AMuse Studio cloud die and I used the same die set to created the hills.  The woodgrain fence is also by AMuse.  I colored the dog with copic markers, fussy cut him out pop dotted him on the "grass".  I loved the end result and I am sure there will be an occasion for me to send out this card.  

Go check out our challenge over at THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT  and using the theme of Who Let the Dogs Out enter our challenge.  You will have the opportunity to win a $25 gift certificate and if you use a Repeat Impressions stamp you will have 2 opportunities.  On my side bar you will see a discount of 10% on purchase of Repeat Impressions.  Looking forward to see what you create.  

I have some very great team mates - so go see what  they have created using this great theme.

  Today is DCC (designer choice) Wednesday and Deanna’s choice is WHO LET THE DOGS OUT.  Now for those of you who know me knows we have 3 “big” dogs – and 1 calico cat, but back to the dogs.  This was perfect for me when I saw the choice.

Go check out my team mates cards to see what they have created.

Cheri     Joy     Deonna     Kathy     Heather     and   Patti

                Challenges:
Quirky Craft - It's Raining cats and/or dogs
Tuesday Throwdown - Use your Die Cuts
Brown Sugar - Anything goes 

7 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute! I love how you cut the front panel with the cloud dies; so fun. And the dotted grass is perfect!

Cheryl W said...

Fabulous card, Shirley! That dog is awesome, and I love how you cut your card front with a cloud die. I'm sure this card will really brighten someone's day.

Patti J said...

Your scene is total perfection! Love the use of the dies for your background, and your dog looks SO real! Great job with this fun challenge, my friend!

Creations by Shirl said...

So adorable! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

Donna said...

What a darling scene and like how the top of the clouds is cut! This card will put a huge smile on someone's face!

Andrea W said...

Love the sentiment you used to go with the cute dog. Great use of your die cuts. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

Pam Sparks said...

oh yeah, fabulous scene and I love how you did the cloud on the front! I have to remember to do this! love it!