Friday, April 08, 2016

April 8, 2016 Thinking of You


Saw this technique on a SU blogger that I follow and she called it dragging ink.  She used SU inks but I don't have any from SU so I used dye inks from Memento and I do like the end result.  I already have an idea in mind for more cards using this technique.  You literally drag the ink pad across the white cardstock.  EZ-PZ.  Used a SU set that I love and go to often, and DP from my stash.  This one is already en route to a Chemo patient that needed a little lift.


6 comments:

Diane said...

Looove this card! Sounds so easy with fantastic results. Don't have that stamp set but may have to get it.

Patti J said...

SO beautiful!!! OMG, I love this - looks like a scene one could just walk into! Great job!

Donna said...

Fantastic card, can't wait to try this technique!

Anonymous said...

Have to try this technique. Sounds easy and quick.
arian

Cheryl W said...

Great card! Will have to give the ink dragging technique a try - it looks fabulous!

loz said...

This is gorgeous Shirley.. I love this technique and will have to give it a try..Loz