Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 12, 2016 Happy Anniversary


Is this not the cutest set of little chicks, I decided to make an anniversary card using those two darlings from Gerda Stein  Happy Spring.  I have a dear friend hwom I have known for a really long time and their anniversary was April 11, so I think I am safe in posting the card now.  I colored the chicks with Prisma colored pencils and OMS, pattern paper from my stash, hearts from AMuse studio, die cut love, two flowers and some cute pink ribbon with hearts.  Hope they had a Happy Anniversary.

3 comments:

Patti J said...

This is absolutely darling - those two wee chickies have stolen my heart! Cute card, and I know the recipients are going to enjoy it! Thanks for sharing - have a great day :)

Donna said...

It is even more darling in real life, my hubby and I really like the card! Thank you again Shirley for the beautiful anniversary card and the wishes that went with it, we had wonderful day celebrating!

Cheryl W said...

What a sweet card! The happy colors in the DSP just enhance the "love" theme. It's perfect for an anniversary.