Wednesday, April 06, 2016

April 6, 2016 REPEAT IMPRESSIONS Color Challenge




FUN FUN
COLOR CHALLENGE

Today is our color challenge over at THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT and below are the colors:



and this is the stamps I choose to use.  When I saw Underpants Frog and the complementing sentiment to go with it I knew I had to have it.   I was needing a "funny" card for a friend who is a bit down and I thought this one would be great.  


Since the sentiment would not fit on the outside I used stamps from a new series Hello Cling
which includes a variety of Hello, hi, and combinations which is a very versatile set to have.  
I used it in a bubble punch I have had for a while and it worked perfect.  Now as a lot of you may know I like bling so some purple and green pearls finished off the scallops at the bottom.  (I know extra postage and a bubble envelope) but ....Colored with copic markers, DP from my stash and pearls from Michaels.  

We would love to have you join us at The House that Stamps Built for this weeks color challenge, you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you double your chances of winning a $25 gift certificate to shop at Repeat Impressions plus if you look on on my side bar you will see at 10% that you can use for shopping.   

Why not take a look at some beautiful/fun creations my team mates have made:

     Cheri     Deonna     Joy     Kathy     Heather  and   Patti  

CHALLENGES     Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
                                Craft your passion - anything goes
                                Our Crafty Corner - anything goes
                                Card Mania - anything goes 






6 comments:

Donna said...

This is just way too cute Shirley!

Cheryl W said...

Love it! Those frogs are hysterical! I like your color combo a lot, too. Great card.

CraftYourPassion said...

This is sure to make anyone smile.Such a fun image and the colours suit them well.Cute card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Patti J said...

Bwahahaha.....this is the cutest stamp set ever! What a fun set to use for the color challenge! Love your card, my friend!

HeatherM said...

How fun! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely funny creation!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx